Garage Door Openers
Garage Door Panels
Garage Door Springs
Garage Door Tune-Ups
Welcome to Garage Doors Express
Please take a moment to review our terms and conditions disclosure. Your purchase of our products and/or services constitute your full understanding and acceptance of the terms herein.
Terms and Conditions May Change
Garage Doors Express reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notification. Your full understanding and acceptance of these terms will ensure your satisfaction and allow us to serve you better.
Use of Our Site:
We always welcome and strongly encourage comments about our site and or company performance, products and ideas. Please note that all comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, or other type of communications not listed here (collectively “Comments”) shall be and remain Garage Doors Express property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any comments shall constitute an assignment to Garage Doors Express of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the comments. Garage Doors Express will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensation to you in any way. We kindly ask that you do not send us any comments that you do not wish to assign to us, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas, computer code or original artwork.
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions of Garage Doors Express (the “Terms and Conditions”) are incorporated into every Customer contract, quote, estimate or other written proposal of work of Garage Doors Express. (the “Contractor”). A customer is defined to be a homeowner or other contractor who has entered into a written contract with Garage Doors Express to perform work. The Terms and Conditions are not transferrable or assignable.
- Services. Garage Doors Express will perform all services for Customer in accordance with generally accepted industry standards of other competent contractors performing the same or similar services in the state where the services are performed.
- Estimates. Any estimate provided to Customer is effective for thirty calendar (30) days from the date of issuance. After the expiration of the 30-day period, Customer will be required to obtain a new estimate from Garage Doors Express. Estimates do not include any painting or touchup desired by Customer or later requested alterations or deviations from the original scope of work.
- Acceptance/Approval. To become a bindingGarage Doors Express all estimates must be approved in writing by the Customer. Approval in writing may be made by email or other writing. Written approval is necessary for an Order or Work Order to be scheduled for installation. Any changes/cancellations made or requested after approval or acceptance by Customer are subject to acceptance by Garage Doors Express and/or additional Customer approval of any applicable charges or fees. All written approvals subject the estimate, quote or other written proposal to these Terms and Conditions.
- Payment Terms.
- If Customer is a homeowner: Customer must pay in the end of all installations and special orders. Special orders are non-refundable. Upon final installation, full payment must be paid immediately upon completion of work and receipt of invoice.
- If Customer is a contractor: The contractor shall pay 100% up front or as otherwise agreed upon by the parties.
- Special Order. In the event Customer places a special order, it is Customer’s responsibility to inspect the order to verify the product ordered is correct. Upon arrival of the materials, if Customer is not satisfied with the product when delivered for reasons other than damage, Customer must pay any costs associated with the exchange of materials, including any difference in price for the new materials and any restocking fee Contractor may apply.
- Delinquent Account. If a delinquent account is turned over for collection, Customer will be responsible for all costs of collection, including, but not limited to, collection agency fees, attorneys fees, and court costs. Any invoice not paid within thirty (30) days from the date due will be subject to a finance charge of eighteen percent (18%) per annum or the maximum rate allowed by law until paid.
- No Withholding of Payment/Termination for Non-payment. Customer shall not withhold or make any deductions from payments due Garage Doors Express on account of penalty or back charges for alleged defective work. Furthermore, Customer agrees and recognizes that payment for services rendered by Garage Doors Express when due is an express condition precedent to Contractor continuing work as herein described in this Agreement. Customer recognizes failure to pay for services when due shall entitleGarage Doors Express to terminate work immediately. In the event Contractor terminates work for non-payment as herein described, Contractor shall be entitled to all of its reasonable expenses including, but not limited to, cost of labor, materials, a reasonable allowance for overhead and profit, and all other compensation as allowed by law, and all warranties of Garage Doors Expresss. will be void.
- Site Conditions. If Garage Doors Express must obtain access to other properties in the course of work, Customer shall secure permission for such and hold harmless and indemnify Garage Doors Express and its employees and agents against all actions and consequences arising or relating to the use of said properties, including but not limited to damage done in the normal course of work, excluding negligence, and for securing said property and its contents during and after work.
- Door Casings. Customer is required to have casing for the garage doors openings installed before Garage Doors Express shall be required to hang the doors. If Customer does not have casings around the garage doors,Garage Doors Express may agree, at its discretion, to install the doors, but shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the lack of door casings. Failure to have casings around the door openings shall also void any warranties provided herein. Garage Doors Express may, at the Customer’s instruction and expense, install the casings, but such work will be deemed an extra expense to the Customer in addition to the original quote provided.
- Customer Responsibility to Clear and Secure the Worksite. Before and during Contractor’s work, Customer shall secure, remove and protect all persons and property, and any contents thereof from the worksite, including but not limited to adults, children, animals, cabinets, fixtures flooring, walls, tiling, carpets, drapes, furniture, vehicles, and vegetation during and upon completion of work, and shall hold harmless and indemnify Garage Doors Express, its employees and agents against all claims arising out of Customer’s failure to do so.
- LIMITED WARRANTY Garage door warranty begins the moment installation wraps. That’s because during installation, your garage door is still under the care of our technicians. When the installation is complete, ownership officially transfers, and your warranty begins. Your garage door warranty cannot be transferred, meaning if your garage comes under new ownership, the warranty is invalid.Specific Garage Door Warranty DetailsWhen you purchase from Garage Doors Express, we warranty your purchase. New doors and openers are covered by a minimum one-year warranty on both material and workmanship. Beyond that, your springs are warrantied for 2 years. Outside the basic coverage, several of our doors and openers have extended material warranties that reach past the first year. Be sure to inquire about what warranty you can expect from your garage door purchase.Besides new garage door purchases, we also warranty our services and repairs. When you receive service and repair work, Garage Doors Express provides a 90-day warranty on parts and a 30-day warranty on labor.What Is Not Covered?
This warranty does not cover any materials or workmanship provided by anyone other than the authorized Garage Doors Express issuing this warranty. This warranty does not cover consequential or incidental damages, such as damage or injury to a person or property because a garage door did not operate properly. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty does not cover doors in which the door cables are displaced, misaligned or disconnected. This warranty does not cover problems caused by abuse, misuse, civil disturbance, or Acts of God and does not cover commercial door installation or repair.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- Garage Doors Express shall not be responsible for any direct, incidental, or consequential damages causing either bodily injury or property damages, regardless of the cause. Notwithstanding any language to the contrary contained in this agreement, Contractor’s liability to Customer shall not exceed the total of any payments made by Customer for goods and services provided.
- Garage Doors Express is not responsible for the following: (a) Site conditions, including, but not limited to, the location or availability of electrical supply, the size of the door opening, concrete or asphalt in the structure or drainage, water infiltration problems, etc.; (b) Nonperformance or delays in performance due to causes beyond its control, including but not limited to, work stoppages, fires, floods, civil disobedience, riots, government requirements, strikes, material shortages, product deliveries, acts of God and similar occurrences, etc.; (c) lost or stolen components; or (d) any issues which arise due to Customer’s faulty electrical wiring which causes the equipment to malfunction.
- Hold Harmless and Indemnity. Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Garage Doors Express from any claim, demand, cause of action, suit, debt, account, controversy, administrative action, loss, damage, liability, obligation, cost, expense (including but not limited to attorney fees), or other action, investigation, or review taken by any professional organization, licensing board, third party payor, or other person against Garage Doors Express arising from, based on, or related to, any negligence by Customer or Customer’s agents or unforeseen condition at the Customer’s worksite. Customer shall reimburse Garage Doors Express for Contractor’s reasonable costs and expenses within 15 days of receipt of any bill, including attorney fees, incurred directly as a result of any Customer’s or Customer agent’s negligence or unforeseen condition at Customer’s worksite.
- Services Not Covered.Garage Doors Express will not perform any other work or trade other than that which is specified herein, including but not limited to carpentry, electrical, plaster/wall work, tile work, landscaping, masonry, flooring, roofing, paving, etc., unless specified in writing. Nor will contractor do any painting or touch-up work to the jams where wood “trim” or wood stop molding must be removed in order to install the materials. Unless otherwise stated, paint, plaster, stucco, and landscaping are the responsibility of Customer.
- Termination by Garage Doors Express. This agreement may be terminated by Contractor for the following reasons: fraud and/or material misrepresentation by Customer, Customer’s failure to make a payment required under this agreement, or Customer’s failure to promptly pay for any goods and services, whether or not those goods and services are included under this agreement. Termination of this agreement by Contractor does not release Customer of any of its obligations hereunder. In its sole discretion, Contractor may withhold any prepaid amounts by Customer and offset same from any amounts owed by Customer to Garage Doors Express.
- Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Venue.
- This agreement will be governed and interpreted by the laws of the State of Illnois . Any portion of this agreement, which is declared void shall be deleted and shall not render the remainder of this agreement void.
- Any litigation arising out of or in connection with Garage Doors Express’s work for Customer shall be brought in the state courts of Illinois.
- Customer irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts of Forsyth County, Illinois and agree and consent that service of process may be made upon the Customer in any legal proceeding arising out of or in connection with this Garage Doors Express’s work for Customer by service of process as provided by Illnois law,
- Customer irrevocably waives, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any objection which the Customer may now or hereafter have to the laying of venue of any litigation arising out of or in connection with this Agreement brought in the state courts of Illinois.
- Customer irrevocably waives any claims that any litigation brought in any such court has been brought in an inconvenient forum, and
- Customer irrevocably agrees that any legal proceeding arising out of or in connection with Garage Doors Express’s work for Customer shall be brought exclusively in the state courts of Illinois.
- No Waiver. Failure of Garage Doors Express to pursue any remedy or course of action allowed under the Terms and Conditions shall not to be construed as a waiver of any available rights. And Contractor may at any time, upon Contractor’s discretion elect to pursue any rights afforded it hereunder.
- Amendment. These Terms and Conditions may not be changed unless mutually agreed upon by the parties.
- Application. Customer acknowledges and agrees that these Terms and Conditions apply to any and all contracts between Garage Doors Express and Customer.
Garage Door Opener
Today we use our garage door like our front door. A garage door opener is a tool used for opening and closing garage doors. Garage Door Express specializes in install and repair a garage door opener,we have the top of the line models,Lift-Master,Chamberlain and Overhead Door
Garage Door Springs
Garage door spring is a long, cylindrical spring attached to a metal shaft that runs above your garage door, the garage door spring can snap in the closed position when attempting to open the door,Garage Door express replacing springs at the same day, 2 years warranty for residential, commercial spring
Garage Door Repair
garage door like any part of the house sometimes it can rust and weak and it broke than your garage door wont go up! No need to worry, you can relax, we are here to help you with all kinds of repair services that you may need for your garage door.
Tune Up And Maintenance
Your garage door going slow or your garage door is to noisy? and sometimes jump out of track ? do you think the garage door isnt safe , we will make sure your garage door is in safe and proper working condition , we provide full tune up and maintenance services .
Garage Door Express provide new garage door and repair for all residential garage doors, for estimate for new door simply call us or email us, we work with C.H.I , Wayne Dalton , Overhead and more
Weather strip old or worn out, cant keep rodents, rain and dirt away from your garage door. we got you covered, our technician can install new weather seal to keep the garage door new and maintain.
We’re open with same day and scheduled to your convenience!
Free, honest estimates over the phone.
2 Years Warranty
All garage doors parts are warranty for 2 years .
We will do our best to compere any garage doors repair price !
Fast, Reliable Service
We have over 8 years experience with garage doors repair
Licensed & Insured
we covers your worries and protected, so you have nothing to worry about.